Rich and full-flavored, our tender pasta is made from the hearty winter wheat of the American Midwest. We mix durum and semolina flours with pure water and whole fresh eggs to create pasta that is prized by chefs at Charlotte's finest restaurants. Retail customers buy it by the pound, cut to order in traditional Italian widths ranging from angel hair to fettuccini. For those who want to create their own pasta dishes, we also offer 6" x 16" sheets of uncut pasta. Economical and hearty, fresh pasta comes in over a dozen flavors and is ready in minutes.
Fresh pasta cooks fasta.
In addition to noodles, we make our own ravioli using world cuisine flavors, from a Latin American version with smoked chicken and spicy jalapenos to a local sweet potato rendition made seasonally. We offer succulent lobster and crab ravioli, a woodsy wild mushroom version that is great with red wine, and meaty ravioli filled with Italian sausage and cheeses. We also create gnocchi, a plump pasta dumpling made with ricotta cheese that is especially good if cooked and then sautéed in brown butter until crispy.
- Plain (Egg)
- Roasted Garlic
- Tomato Basil
- Lemon Pepper
- Wild Mushroom
- Black Pepper
- Arugula Pepper
- Garlic & Parsley
- Whole Wheat
- Garlic & Rosemary
- Squid Ink (available seasonally)
Ravioli (Unless otherwise noted, all ravioli are plain, egg pasta)
- Cheese: Stuffed with fresh basil, Mozarella, Romano and Ricotta.
- Spinach: Spinach pasta stuffed with chopped spinach, fresh basil, Mozzarella, Romano and Ricotta cheese.
- Wild Mushroom: Mushroom pasta stuffed with choice Porcini, Wood Ear, Shiitake, Portabello, and Button mushrooms, herbed bread crumbs, and imported Romano cheese.
- Sweet Potato: Stuffed with sweet potato, shallots, Mascarpone and Ricotta cheeses, and a splash of sherry.
- Florentine: Stuffed with chopped spinach, onions, mushrooms, and roasted sweet peppers. No cheese and very low in fat.
- Chicken: Stuffed with white meat chicken, imported Prosciutto, shallots, and Mascarpone and Ricotta cheeses.
- Lobster and Crab: Stuffed with succulent rock crab meat, sweet claw and tail lobster meat, and Ricotta cheese.
- Meat: Stuffed with ground beef, Italian sausage, black pepper, and Romano and Ricotta cheeses.
Tortellini: Three-Cheese (Parmesan, Romano, Ricotta)
- Tri-Colored (Cheese Filling)
Ricotta Gnocci (Pasta Dumplings)
- Black Pepper
(Small serving feeds 2-3, Large feeds 9-12)
Egg Pasta filled with Ricotta cheese, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Large egg pasta tubes stuffed with Ricotta cheese, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Rolled pasta made with Ricotta cheese and flour. Similar to gnocchi, but lighter.